My Blog List

This is a place that all Stay at Home Dads can come for support, advice, to share experiences and to set up local area groups.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The first post

My hope is that this blog will be a valued tool for the Stay at Home Dad. This should be a place that SAHDs can come to share stories, advise and even set up local area groups. Since this is a new blog please feel free to give me any feed back under the Feed Back post. Have fun and I hope you fine this sight useful.

Thanks,
Powell

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone I am new to Charleston and new to being a stay-at-home dad. I have 4 kids but only one I need to watch during the day as she is not in school yet. What I am looking for is some fun an interesting things to do during the day. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know I am located in the Summerville area thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever you do, dont listen to this guy. He ended up titally abandoning his 2 children right abt the same time of your comment. He hasnt spoken to them in 8 months, nor financially supported them. Funny how fast someone can go nuts. His girls loved him so much.

      Delete

Stay at Home Dads in the news

Custom Search

Search

Followers

About Me

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Stay at home dad in Charleston, SC. I have two daughters ages 8 and 1.

The Stay at Home Dad Headline Animator

Play List

Bookmark and Share